DNRE93 - Casanova on the Chris Harder Podcast: The Extraordinary Tale of Turning Adversity into Success
In this episode from the series of Casanova’s appearance as a guest on other podcasts, Casanova and host Chris Harder talk about his inspirational journey of overcoming setbacks and losses in his life, to an award-winning real estate agent, investor, speaker, and CEO. He shares the mindset that helped him achieve these incredible feats.
Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about…
- Where Did He Grow Up, and Where Does He Live Now?
- What Would He Call His Superpower?
- One of His Favorite Books
- What Does He Consider One of His All-Time Favorite Accomplishments?
- What Does He Feel Challenged by Right Now?
- Something He Has Done That is Generous?
- What Does He Feel Grateful for Today?
- How He Ended Up Losing His Mother, His Job and His House?
- How Was He Able to Land 46 Deals in His First Year?
- How Was He Able to Save Himself from Imposter Syndrome?
- Where Does the Positivity in His Personality Come from?
- Does He Feel Racial Resistance as an Entrepreneur or a Real Estate Agent?
- How Does He Teach His Kids About What is Going on in the Country?
- How Do We Better Support Black Entrepreneurs?
- How Does He Want His Kids to Grow Up Viewing Success?
- The Non-Profit He Is Most Excited About?