DN89 - Ash Cash
Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about…
- Who is the Clark Kent, When It Comes to Ash Cash?
- Was He Mentored by Someone on How to Make Money?
- How Did His Family and Friends Perceive His Role as a Banker?
- What Was Stuck into His Mind When He Was Learning About Financial Literacy?
- Is a Home an Asset or a Liability in His Eyes?
- How to Get the Right Mindset, to Create Passive Income and Generational Wealth?
- What it Means to ‘Pay Yourself First’
- What People Can do to Start Bringing in Additional Income?
- How to Package Your Knowledge if you Don’t Have a Backstory?
- What’s the Smallest Amount that People Can Start Investing?
- The Best Business Book That He’s Read and His Best Book?
- Best Advice That He Has Been Given in the Last Two Years?
- His Advice for People Looking to Take Action
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova and Ash talk about financial literacy, how to be financially savvy.